Orchid Cruises 2 days 1 night
Orchid Cruise offers mesmerizing experiences with a variety of entertaining activities and different facilities onboard throughout the length of your journey. Like an orchid that has a long-lasting bloom, Orchid Cruise still preserves its elegant colour and sweet fragrance to attract travellers to enjoy an amazing journey with us.
PRICE STARTS AT $394/ PERSONBOOK NOW
DAY 1: HANOI – HAI PHONG – HALONG BAY - LAN HA BAY
- 09:10 Our guests will be collected from Hanoi Old Quarter to take the new highway to Got Ferry Terminal – Cat Hai Town, Haiphong City.
- 11h30: Arriving to our Orchid Cruise’s lounge, here you will be welcomed by our lovely cruise members to do check-in procedures.
- 12:15 Transfer by tender to the main Orchid Cruise.
- 12:30 We welcome our guests onboard, here passengers can enjoy our special home-made welcome drink. Guests will be seated in our restaurant to receive their cruise briefing & safety instructions.
- We start cruising and exploring Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
- 13:00 Enjoy lunch at our tables which offer a view to the amazing limestone karst formations, rising out of the sea.
- 15:00 Orchid Cruise enters a less populated area at Tra Bau - Lan Ha Bay. Enjoy a nice relaxing swim in the green emerald water and have kayaking activities here.
- 17:00 Returning to Orchid Cruise, you may join a Vietnamese traditional cooking class with some insights of Vietnamese dining culture. Our chef and staff will instruct you in making traditional dishes of Vietnam. Option: - Onboard Enjoy the Happy Hour (buy 1 get 1) at the bar while watching the view of the bay at sunset. - Massage service available. Please book with our Cruise Manager directly
- 19:30 Sumptuous Dinner is served. Experience a delightful meal in an intimate romantic setting - take the time to enjoy our delicious local food prepared and served to you by our lovely caterers.
- 21:00 Try your hand-skill at squid fishing or watch a movie in the restaurant. Relax on the top deck & have a drink. Watch the calm and soothing landscape of the bay at night.
- 23:00 Overnight on board. End of Day One program
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – HANOI
- 06:15 Why not rise up early in the morning to witness he bay at its very best time to participate in our Taichi class?
- 6:45 Upon completing breakfast, we continue our journey and head out to explore the bay further.
- 07:45 Orchid Cruise will visit Sang Toi Cave, where you can experience the cave through kayaking activities or on a bamboo boat. Dark and Bright (also known as Day and Night) grotto is not only known for the stunning limestone structure at every turn but also for the interesting natural habitat.
- 09:30 Orchid Cruise welcomes you back on board and it is time for checking out
- 09:45 Whilst cruising back you can enjoy a delightful brunch in our restaurant
- 10:30 Join the last Tea Ceremony with our crew team before departure! Learn how to make, drink Vietnamese tea and understand how Vietnamese tea has been of influence to Vietnam’s culture.
- 11:30 We return to the quay side in the south of the bay, where our visitors disembark. We bid farewell at GOT ferry, this is the end of the program.
- 14:00 Back to your drop-off point in Hanoi. End of the trip.
Please note that the itinerary might change according seasons, please contact email@example.com for more information
- English speaking tour guide on boat
- All meals aboard as mentioned in the itineraries (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast)
- Kayaking, Cooking class, Tai chi exercise, Swimming (if the weather permits), Movies, Squid fishing, Music entertainment, satellite TV
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- Luxury cabin with A/C
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh flower and fresh fruits basket, two bottle of mineral water in each cabin
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Sharing luxuxy van transfer 02 ways Hanoi- Halong-Hanoi
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s day & Lunar New Year’s day
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
Cabins & Suites
What our customers say
Reviews from our clients on TripAdvisor
It was beyond words!
We just ended 2 days & 1 night spent on Orchid Cruise 2. It was beyond words. Everything was amazing, beautiful rooms, tasty food, spectacular views and amazing crew...View details
A real 5-star experience!
Our room was amazing. It was extremely clean, very spacious and the views from the room are incredible. The food was absolutely delicious, possibly the best seafood I've ever tasted...View details
Awesome experience with Orchid Cruise!
I'm impressed with room quality and view. The cocktails in the sundeck are awesome and price is reasonable. Welcome lunch is very delicious, Chef Diana's dishes are outstanding. ...View details