Orchid Cruises 3 days 2 nights
Located in Northern Halong Bay, Lan Ha Bay takes only 2 hours from Hanoi center instead of 4 hours to touristic Halong Bay. Lan Ha Bay does not have many tourist boat ventures, meaning a more exclusive appeal compared to Halong Bay. With a rough density of 400 limestone islands, many of which are thick and still very primitive or covered with trees and vegetation, Lan Ha Bay also has a lot of pristine and clean beaches, caves, and fishing villages.
PRICE STARTS AT $720/ PERSONBOOK NOW
DAY 1: HANOI – HAI PHONG – HALONG BAY - LAN HA BAY
- 09:10 Our guests will be collected from Hanoi Old Quarter to take the new highway to Got Ferry Terminal – Cat Hai Town, Haiphong City.
- 11h30: Arriving to our Orchid Cruise’s lounge, here you will be welcomed by our lovely cruise members to do check-in procedures.
- 12:15 Transfer by tender to the main Orchid Cruise.
- 12:30 We welcome our guests onboard, here passengers can enjoy our special home-made welcome drink. Guests will be seated in our restaurant to receive their cruise briefing & safety instructions.
- We start cruising and exploring Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
- 13:00 Enjoy lunch at our tables which offer a view to the amazing limestone karst formations, rising out of the sea.
- 15:00 Orchid Cruise enters a less populated area at Tra Bau - Lan Ha Bay. Enjoy a nice relaxing swim in the green emerald water and have kayaking activities here.
- 17:00 Returning to Orchid Cruise, you may join a Vietnamese traditional cooking class with some insights of Vietnamese dining culture. Our chef and staff will instruct you in making traditional dishes of Vietnam. Option: - Onboard Enjoy the Happy Hour (buy 1 get 1) at the bar while watching the view of the bay at sunset. - Massage service available. Please book with our Cruise Manager directly
- 19:30 Sumptuous Dinner is served. Experience a delightful meal in an intimate romantic setting - take the time to enjoy our delicious local food prepared and served to you by our lovely caterers.
- 21:00 Try your hand-skill at squid fishing or watch a movie in the restaurant. Relax on the top deck & have a drink. Watch the calm and soothing landscape of the bay at night.
- 23:00 Overnight on board. End of Day One program
DAY 2: LAN HA BAY
- 06:15 The day starts early with a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. A light breakfast is served in the restaurant with morning view of the bay’s landscape, then we continue our journey.
- 08:00 Taking Orchid Cruise to visit Viet Hai village – the authenticity, originality and uniqueness of this village will undoubtedly leave an unforgettable impression on your adventure.
- Optional: Bicycles and electric car service is available free of charge.
- 12:30 Back to visit Lan Ha Bay. Lunch is served on our Day boat.
- 14:30 Swimming at Ba Trai Dao area (Three Peaches beach) and enjoy the beautiful scenery with clear blue sea and fine white sand.
- 17:30 Back to the main boat where you can join a traditional cooking class. Our chef will instruct you in the making of some Vietnam dishes (different dishes from the previous day). Option: - Onboard Enjoy the Happy Hour (buy 1 get 1) at the bar while watching the view of the bay at sunset. - Massage service available. Please book with our Cruise Manager directly
- 19:30 Deluxe Dinner is served. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our chef & wonderful catering staff onboard.
- 21:30 Enjoy the landscape of the bay at night on the top deck. Relax whilst enjoying drinks from the bar. Try your hand-skill at night squid fishing or watch a movie in the restaurant.
- 23:00 Overnight on board. End of Day Two program.
DAY 3: HALONG BAY – HANOI
- 06:15 Why not rise up early in the morning to witness he bay at its very best time to participate in our Taichi class?
- 6:45 Upon completing breakfast, we continue our journey and head out to explore the bay further.
- 07:45 Orchid Cruise will visit Sang Toi Cave, where you can experience the cave through kayaking activities or on a bamboo boat. Dark and Bright (also known as Day and Night) grotto is not only known for the stunning limestone structure at every turn but also for the interesting natural habitat.
- 09:30 Orchid Cruise welcomes you back on board and it is time for checking out 09:45 Whilst cruising back you can enjoy a delightful brunch in our restaurant
- 10:30 Join the last Tea Ceremony with our crew team before departure! Learn how to make, drink Vietnamese tea and understand how Vietnamese tea has been of influence to Vietnam’s culture.
- 11:30 We return to the quay side in the south of the bay, where our visitors disembark. We bid farewell at GOT ferry, this is the end of the program.
- 14:00 Back to your drop-off point in Hanoi. End of the trip
Please note that the itinerary might change according to seasons, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- English speaking tour guide on boat
- All meals aboard as mentioned in the itineraries (03 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfasts)
- Kayaking, Cooking class, Tai chi exercise, Swimming (if the weather permits, Movies, Squid fishing, Music entertainment, Satellite TV
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- Luxury cabin with A/C
- Day boat for exploring Viet Hai village, kayaking and tour guide
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh flower and fresh fruits basket, two bottle of mineral water in each cabin
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Sharing luxuxy van transfer 02 ways Hanoi- Halong-Hanoi
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s day & Lunar New Year’s day
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
Cabins & Suites
What our customers say
Reviews from our clients on TripAdvisor
It was beyond words!
We just ended 2 days & 1 night spent on Orchid Cruise 2. It was beyond words. Everything was amazing, beautiful rooms, tasty food, spectacular views and amazing crew...View details
A real 5-star experience!
Our room was amazing. It was extremely clean, very spacious and the views from the room are incredible. The food was absolutely delicious, possibly the best seafood I've ever tasted...View details
Awesome experience with Orchid Cruise!
I'm impressed with room quality and view. The cocktails in the sundeck are awesome and price is reasonable. Welcome lunch is very delicious, Chef Diana's dishes are outstanding. ...View details